Monday, May 25, 2009

TIME IS UP!



"Time is up!"
I always remember those words. My former teacher used to say those words whenever the lesson or test was about to reach its end.
Can you imagine if one day the Lord utter those words to us???
Can you imagine what your feeling will be like???
This is not about our feeling actually, ready or not one day our time in this world will finally reach its end. Right? Right!
So instead of thinking what our feeling will be like we better thinking what we are going to do in our life before the Lord utter,"Time is up!" to us. Come on, our time is very limited.


3 comments:

  1. Lord, have mercy on us. Give us chance to do the good things according to your will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not easy to do what HE wants. And i realize i burdened myself with my sins.. But i believe when the time is up, i will safe and HE will call my name. Because Jesus had a deep compassion for man kind. Jesus Christ always demonstrated a desire to help fallen humanity. He is very kind and He redeemed me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! So it will be done Palomino. I did and will do the same thing. God bless you

    ReplyDelete