Monday, June 1, 2009

WATCH YOUR STEP!


When I was a 15 years old girl, once I joined a climber group from my school. We went to a mountain for climbing and it was a very first time for me to go to the real jungle and honestly it was so scaring to me.

Along the way our leader which he knows that area very well, he keep shouted,"Be careful! Watch your step!". Some of my friends quietly were laughed at him and said,"What a fret man!".

After some minutes finally we reached a very dangerous area. There only a very small track which was so tricky and only some meters from that track there was a very deep cliff. If we are not stepped very careful we could sprain in to that cliff.

Alas, one of my friend whom doesn't care at all to what our leader told us sprain in to that cliff because he kept playing all around the journey. Fortunately there was a big tree grew in the wall of that cliff and that tree helps my friend so his body not slipped any further more to the ground of that cliff.

This story is telling about us. All the time our Lord always lead our ways in our life journey. He keep remind us to watch our steps but we always ignore it. We thought that we are much better and wiser, know everything about our life than God. How many times we don't trust Him to lead our life. But actually the case is HE is the Owner of our life!


2 comments:

  1. we have 2 options: walk with Jesus, your truly friend or be driven by satan, your enemy. It's either heaven or hell. Jesus want us to walk with Him and share in the glory of the eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You were right. That's what I'm going to tell any body through this article. Thank you friend. God bless.

    ReplyDelete